Heritage Deluxe King Rooms
The Westin Dublin’s Heritage Deluxe Rooms were inspired by the dramatic Irish coastline, utilising artwork by Irish artists Maree Hensey, Mark Ryan and Eoghan Kavanagh. In blue and cream tones, the bedrooms encapsulate the vision, shapes, and textures of cliff edges, sand, and water, using natural materials such as Donegal linen and custom made carpet produced to depict the gentle surf of the Irish waters. Delight in the refreshing details of five star hospitality in this tranquil and soothing haven.
Each Heritage Deluxe King Room features:
- Generously proportioned, 35 square metres or 377 square feet
- Westin Heavenly king sized bed with luxurious bed linen
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed wifi and USB charging portals
- 49 inch TV with entertainment system
- Nespresso machine
- Mini bar
- Complimentary mineral water
- Westin sleep well amenities
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Italian marble bathroom with walk in rain fall shower
- White Tea bathroom amenities
Individually designed and offering a generous 81 square metres / 871 square feet, each junior suite provides a spacious home from home in the heart of Dublin city centre.